|Job Ref:||204668895||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum £10k OTE + Car + Fuel Card + Phone||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
Business Development Manager - Hydraulics VAC-26910|
Salary: £35k-40k + £10k OTE + Car + Fuel Card + Phone + Laptop + Pension
Location: Nationwide- UK
Our client is an established supplier of lifting equipment, tools and safety equipment to various industries nationwide. With nearly 200 members of staff in the group and multiple branches across the UK, we require the services of an experienced business development manager to help grow the company.
Based from home you will be covering the UK selling hydraulic based lifting equipment and tools into the construction, rail and plant industries.
There will be split to manage existing accounts and proactively generate new business through appointment making and meeting clients. Managing your own diary and arranging appointments effectively is a key skill.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing company.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in field sales is essential
- From the Hydraulics industry, preferably having sold Hydraulic applications into the mobile industries
- You will have an HND or degree in either mechanical or electrical engineering, or sufficient experience within hydraulic engineering.
- Able to proactively seek out new business while maintaining the existing customer base and reviving dormant accounts
- IT Literate and able to effectively manage diaries
If you are looking to actively develop and grow business within an established distribution company then please email a current CV to Najam(at)(url removed) or call Najam Sabar on (Apply online only)