|Job Ref:||204668884||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
Mobile AC Engineer |
£32,000 plus 20 days Annual Leave + Van
Working for a national Mechanical and Electrical Building Service company, an opportunity has arisen for a site based Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Engineer. The role will be working within a team of various skilled engineers maintaining a number of commercial office buildings in Central London and in The City.
The ideal candidate will have worked for a similar building services company, and who is also competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric/plumbing repairs when required.
As a Mobile Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Engineer you will be required to:
• Carry out maintenance and repairs on split, multi split, VRV/VRF, Close Control Air Conditioning Systems, chillers and Fridge units.
• Work closely with the team of AC Engineers
• Be able to carry out general maintenance duties
As an Air Conditioning Engineer you are required to have the following qualifications and experience:
• Must have 2079 safe handling qualification.
• Have sound knowledge and experience of carrying out maintenance and repair on all types of air conditioning systems
• Preferably with good plumbing skills.
• Have a good all round knowledge of comfort cooling, heating systems, fixed electrical systems & controls