|Job Ref:||204668800||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Morecambe||Address:||Post Code:||LA4||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
Kinetic are looking to recruit a permanent Health & Safety Coordinator based in Morecombe for an expanding engineering company. The H&S Co-ordinator will be responsible for building, refining and handling the administration of the company's management systems. The role will suit someone who wants to progress their health and safety career into quality and environmental management systems.|
The client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible after interview.
As the Health and Safety Coordinator, your duties will include:
* Responsible for the management of the company's legal objectives regarding health and safety matters.
* Conducting risk assessments.
* Arranging occupational health care.
* Auditing, maintaining and also updating the quality management system.
* Liaising with external advisors.
* Implementing safe working practices and procedures
* Working to tight deadlines.
In order to be successful as the H&S Coordinator you will have:
* Knowledge and understanding of the general Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities of SMEs.
* Knowledge of mechanical and production engineering background.
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience of all Microsoft packages (Word, Excel etc)
* Be able to look out for opportunities in which to drive the business forward by improving the efficiency or existing processes.
In return for working as a permanent H&S Co-ordinator for this large engineering company, you will receive:
* £18,000 - £20,000 per annum depending upon experience.
* Company pension scheme
* Full time - 37 hours (Mon-Thurs 8am-4-45pm and Fri 8am-12pm)
* ASAP start
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV to (url removed)
Kinetic are a recruitment business whose services are those of an employment agency. Kinetic are an equal opportunities employer. If you have not had a response within five working days then please on this occasion assume you have not been successful. This shall not affect any future applications you may make