|Job Ref:||204668786||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum Excellent||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:07|
Facilities Maintenance Manager - Pharmaceutical - Cambridgeshire - Permanent|
A respected Pharmaceutical manufacturer in Cambridgeshire is looking for a Facilities Maintenance Manager after a reorganisation of their engineering team. This is a new role for the business and will offer you the opportunity to put your stamp on how the building services and utilities are looked after on the site.
The position is working for a company who are known for looking after their employees and will offer an excellent salary and superb flexible benefits package.
The Facilities Maintenance Manager will be responsible for developing, delivering and monitoring planned, and reactive maintenance strategies and plans to ensure optimum use of utilities, building services and facilities and to reduce the incidence of breakdowns and improve overall reliability.
• Ensure that planned and reactive maintenance is carried by the Facilities Maintenance team.
• Manage the Facilities Maintenance budget and service level objectives. Monitor and control maintenance and inventory costs
• Develop and implement maintenance strategies including planning procedures and methods, and track improvement benefits.
• Manage and control contracts with outsourced service providers to meet service level agreements driving for improvements in both cost and service quality
• Manage continuous improvement activities and modifications to utilities, building services and facilities.
The Facilities Maintenance Manager will have:
• Worked in a highly regulated environment although not necessarily Pharmaceuticals
• Experience in motivating and managing a team to deliver the vision and strategy for maintenance.
• Ability to formulate decisions from complex data, interdependencies and assess the impacts on maintenance strategies, people and financial information.
• Ability to work with people to identify problems and solutions and supporting change management approaches.
• Experience in the delivery of cost reductions
If you feel this role may be suitable for you then please apply now or if you would like more information regarding the position then give me a call on (Apply online only).
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients