|Job Ref:||204668708||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Winchester||Address:||Post Code:||SO23||Salary:||£14.50 - £15/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
Electrical Engineer - Static Site |
This role is Temporary to Permanent and paying 30k + Annually
This role is Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Job Objectives & Responsibilities:
• To operate as a maintenance engineer covering all electrical planned maintenance including lighting, power, emergency lighting, plug sockets and some wiring.
• To perform planned preventative and reactive maintenance tasks on all associated equipment, including fault finding and repair
• Assist with some project work including small installation on site as required.
• Assist the Supervisor and the maintenance team with work through to completion and as instructed by the Supervisor or Area Manager
• To carry out any reasonable request and perform duties which are normal custom and practice in a maintenance environment
• To be knowledgeable and up to date in matters relating to Health and Safety.
• Ability to work unsupervised.
Qualifications / Skills Required:
a. Technically qualified Electrical Engineer (C&G 2381, 17th Edition, AM 1&2 or equivalent)
b. Excellent customer interface skills
c. Use of IT tools
d. Good quality and process driven person
e. Full UK driving licence (Desirable)