|Job Ref:||204668665||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£24336 - £26364/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
Are you an experienced CNC setter / operator with milling machine experience looking to secure a permanent position within an established engineering company? |
Do you have experience of conventional machining on centre lathes and vertical borers?
If you're answering yes to these questions, then you may have just found the job and the company you've been looking for!
We are a market leader within our industry, seeking an experienced CNC setter / operator to join our skilled team of engineers.
The successful mechanical CNC setter / operator fitter will have the following duties:
- The setting & operating of Vertical Machining Centres & CNC drills.
- Conventional machining on Centre Lathes & Vertical Borers.
- To manufacture bespoke components working to our drawings and quality standards.
- To work in accordance with the in house ISO 9001 QA system.
- To work with various materials including Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Non Ferrous and other Exotic metals using a wide range of cutting tools.
- To work as part of the Machine Shop team.
- To work to our QA system. This will include checking work and completing the relevant quality documents.
- To carry out general duties when required.
- To maintain a safe & clean working environment.
What's in it for you?
- A paid annual leave entitlement of 195 hours
- A sick/injury pay scheme (exclusive of SSP) on completion of six months service
- A Health Cash Plan
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme which they will join automatically after three months service.
- The starting salary for each candidate will be between £12 - £13 per hour.
- They will be working a 39 hour week:
7.30 am to 4.30 pm, Monday to Thursday with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break
7.30 am to 12.30pm Friday
If you have the drive to progress your career and assist with the growth of our company then we want to hear from you today and if successful we will call you directly within 7 days
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003