|Job Ref:||204668575||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Haslingden||Address:||Post Code:||BB4||Salary:||£25000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
Are you looking to join a progressive, growing company? We are actively recruiting on behalf of a prestigious client, having grown steadily year on year since they were established they would like to add an experienced CNC Operator/Programmer to their highly skilled workforce. The role is based in the heart of the Rossendale Valley and the opportunity will be working on days between Monday and Friday.
• Using the Trumpf TruPunch machine
• Interpreting information from technical drawings and specifications
• Working with sheet metal to produce various products
• Achieving high standards of quality whilst meeting targets and deadlines
• Carrying out regular checks to ensure the machine is in full working order
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate...
• Strong previous experience as a CNC Trumpf Trupunch Operator
• Excellent understanding of engineering drawings, tooling selection and cutting strategy
• Experience of using CADCAM and AutoCAD
• Experience of working within the Sheet Metal Industry is essential
• Ability to work independently and use own initiative
This is a role with great rates of pay and an opportunity to work with a well-established organisation that are market leaders within their industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team and develop your current skills!
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across East Lancashire, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So if it's the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. If you are looking for a new Engineering position, give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful