|Job Ref:||204668466||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
Global Service Engineer (Electro Mechanical - Special Purpose for Food)|
Salary: £35,000- £40,000 plus benefits
Global Service Engineer
We are a successful and rapidly growing manufacturer of low volume high value capital equipment which is sold to some of the best known names in the Food industry across the globe. Due to further expansion within our Service Department, we are looking for an additional Service Engineer to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be electro mechanically biased with good networking and electrical faultfinding skills and extensive Service Engineering experience including the training of end customers and local engineers on machinery. Food industry experience is highly desirable but we are happy to consider candidates from other capital equipment manufacturing sectors so long as the skill set is correct. You must be happy to travel internationally and to work from head office in Royston when not away on trips. Should your current salary be above the specified bracket, please do mention this upon application as there is always some flexibility available for the right candidate.
Global Service Engineer (Electro Mechanical/Food/Drinks)
* Assist our customers to achieve high standards of installation, commissioning, repair and training on our equipment;
* Assist the design departments to identify and implement cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and throughput;
* Assist development, test and evaluation of theoretical designs;
* Discuss and solve complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers;
* Manage projects using engineering principles and techniques;
* Recommend modifications in the light of customer feedback;
* Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints;
* Work with others, within and outside the service department;
* Monitor and commission plant and systems;
* Analyse and solve technical problems and provide solutions that can be implemented in a timely manner.
* Assist the production and quality departments to achieve a high standard of product;
* Assist with the maintenance of technical documentation
Global Service Engineer
* Min HNC or equivalent in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
* Extensive, demonstrable service function experience.
* FMCG or Food Industry Experience
* Track record of managing customer relationships.
* Proven Self Starter
* Able to work independently or as a member of a team and capable of taking a leadership position
* IT literate with experience of IT systems
* Able to travel world wide on short trips. (25% travel)
When applying for this role, please indicate your current salary (plus benefits package), minimum salary required, notice period and your reasons for wishing to move from your current company. Alliance Consulting is acting as an employment agency in this respect. Alliance Consulting specialise in the placement of engineers throughout the UK. By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database and/or in manual files for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply