|Job Ref:||204668393||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Salisbury||Address:||Post Code:||SP2||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
SALARY & BENEFITS: £30,000 per annum|
Permenant and Contract positions available
Rubicon's Engineering Division are currently recruiting for skilled Electrical Technicians to join a growing, forward thinking business that specialises within the defence/naval industry.
You will be required to work on projects, following detailed schematics and working to very high standards. Joining a large team of highly skilled technicians, working as a team and individually.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- HNC/HND Qualification
- Excellent soldering and crimping skills (IPC J-STD & IPC 610 & 620)
- Experience working to MOD standards in an electrical environment.
- Able to work from and understand complex schematics.
- Methodical worker.
- Team Player
- Free Parking
- Excellent, clean working conditions
- Friendly Team & Environment
- Onsite canteen
- New workshop/equipment
- Supportive managerial staff
- Genuine and realistic career progression opportunities available.
If you want to become part of a great working team, in excellent working conditions and friendly environment please get in touch with
Sarah at Rubicon on (Apply online only)