|Job Ref:||204668277||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Didcot||Address:||Post Code:||OX11||Salary:||£14 - £15/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
Salary: £14.90 PAYE
Job Type: Contract
Duration: March 2017
Contact details: Thomas Malloy - - (Apply online only)
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
To provide an efficient, cost effective, quality drawing record service to the site.
Essential & Desirable Skills
* Ability to create and manage electrical drawings.
* An ability to understand complex plant, equipment and concepts to assist engineers in the development of electrical specification drawings, design drawings, calculations, reports and the updating of drawings following completion of work.
* Familiarity with good practice drawing techniques including layering conventions, standard and symbols libraries, company drawing standard, British Standards, etc.
* Good interpersonal/communication skills.
* Ability to work with the minimum of supervision.
* Ability for accuracy with records and adherence to procedures.
* Ability to create and manage drawings across all discipline areas (it is accepted that a electrical discipline will be strongest)
* Experience working within the nuclear or other highly regulated environment
* A technical/engineering qualification to HNC level or equivalent.
* Minimum C&G training or equivalent in AutoCAD.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us