|Job Ref:||204668225||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£24000 - £26000/annum Van, Pension, Life Cover, Mobile||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
Resident Field Cover Engineer (Fork Lift Truck, Plant Fitter, They)|
Competitive Salary package, with Company Van, Pension, 25 Days holiday + Stats, Life Cover, Overtime, Mobile and laptop
The company are leaders in the Materials Handling Industry and due to continued growth they now have a key requirement for a Field Service Engineer to cover the Chesterfield and Sheffield areas.
* Servicing and Repair of Material Handling equipment on site
* Ordering of parts as efficiently as possible & ensure all stock levels/movement records are accurate & correct
* Ensure all paperwork is completely accurately and within the stipulated time period and with the relevant order numbers
* Maintain a safe working environment & work in a safe manner
* Report any unsafe practices or potential hazards immediately
* Work to company policies & procedures and ensure you adhere to these(e.g. IT Policy, absence policy)
* Attend training courses to maintain up to date knowledge of equipment
* Liaise direct with customer to maintain uptime and customer satisfaction
* Make your line manager aware of any site developments or changes in customer needs.
* Multi-skilled in Mechanical Engineering with electrical competencies
* NVQ Level 2 minimum required in Vehicle Maintenance or equivalent in City & Guilds
* Excellent Customer facing skills with the ability to work in challenging environments and be able to establish long term relationships with customers.
* Be competent in the Maintenance and Diagnostics of either cars, Vans, FLT or Cherry Pickers
* Be competent in Microsoft Office
* Be able to partake in a call out rota and have a flexible approach to working hours to meet the demands of the business
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company that can offer career progression and a secure future.
Interested applicants, please forward a copy of your CV details to (url removed) (Agy)
Professional Technical is a specialist recruitment consultancy supporting the engineering recruitment market, developing recruitment partnerships with engineering businesses on a national scale. Professional Technical supply the engineering and technical talent so that our clients can focus on the core elements of engineering. Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy