|Job Ref:||204668130||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Salary:||£9.50 - £12.00/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
Temp to possible permanent|
Our client is seeking a new service technician to join their team based in the Huntingdon area.
Requirements of the role:
- Driving licence to deliver and install hire equipment across southern England
- General machine maintenance and service of hire equipment
- Electro/Mechanical knowledge a distinct advantage to machine fault diagnose and rectify
(although qualifications are not essential)
- Initiative to work independently
- Keen to learn new skills - mechanical/ electrical aptitude
- Flexible approach towards a busy team environment
- CSCS card an advantage - or ability to undertake assessment
On offer is the opportunity to work as part of a great team in a company that is passionate about its workforce and offers a great working environment and benefits package.
For the successful candidate a competitive temporary hourly rate is on offer with a genuine opportunity to progress to a permanent position.
Call now for more information; an immediate start is available.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business