|Job Ref:||204668077||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
Our client is a national powered access company and they are looking for Mobile Engineer to join them in the Nottingham area.|
- Carrying out pre delivery inspections, LOLER inspections, repairs and maintenance to the hire fleet equipment.
- Covering breakdowns and repairs on customer sites.
- Accurate completion of all records on company PDA.
- Prioritising workload, effective time management and ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the workshop team and hire office to ensure optimum availability of hire fleet.
- Must hold an engineering qualification (Ideally in Plant Maintenance).
- Minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
- Sound mechanical knowledge and experience in the powered access Industry.
- Must be competent in electro hydraulic systems and experienced in fault finding and diagnostics.
- (CAP) License would be a distinct advantage.
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience and benefits are included