|Job Ref:||204667996||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£280 - £330/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
CALLING ALL ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS! Would you like to work for one of the largest contractors in the UK currently? Do you like working underground? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging project to embark on? If you answered yes to one or more of those questions then read on, as Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer with LUL experience to work on the fit-out of an underground station in Central London.|
The project is expected to continue for around 12 months and the successful candidate will be available immediately. You will be working on lighting, telecommunications and some LV work in the access tunnels that enable passengers to make their way to the platforms. You will also be expected to have an Electrical Engineering degree.
* Long term contract
* Attractive rates
* A chance to work on a large station upgrade for a well established contractor
Role and Responsibilities
* Procurement of materials and assurance to the specified design
* Help monitor the works on site
* Cost checking against order design approval
* Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
* Help assist completion of paper works including work package plans and inspection and test plans
* Raise technical queries
* Electrical Engineering Degree
* LUL Entry Permit / LUCAS
* Previous electrical engineering experience on similar projects
* A desire to progress your career with an established company
Please do not apply if you do not fit the above requirements.
For more information please submit your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business