|Job Ref:||204667961||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Market Harborough||Address:||Post Code:||LE16||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
As a result of ongoing expansion, the company is now looking to recruit an ambitious thought-driven Junior Development Designer who will be responsible for working from initial drawings and seeing them through to production using the latest Solidworks software.
Skills and Experience
• At least a years commercial experience as a designer within shop-fitting / retail / point of sale sector
• The successful candidate will not only have excellent technical drawing skills, but be comfortable working under pressure, and someone who thrives in a fast paced environment
• A knowledge of woodwork, metalwork, glass and acrylics would is desirable but not essential
• The ability to work well within a team environment
• Self-motivated and solutions driven
• Excellent organisation with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Experience of 3D and 2D CAD design essential.
• Knowledge of Solidworks is preferred but training will be provided.
The company is a well-established, two-fold design, manufacture and installation company with a proven track record in creating award-winning POS, permanent merchandise solutions and in-store furniture