|Job Ref:||204667912||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
Fire Alarm & Security System Engineer |
NG Bailey is the UK`s largest independent engineering, IT and facilities services business with a deserved reputation for excellence.
NG Bailey offers integration from the outset of a project, from planning and design through the supply chain, to offsite manufacture, installation and maintenance.
As a market leader, the company is committed to offering tailored and innovative solutions and has a proven track record in doing so in a broad range of market sectors.
NG Bailey`s 2,500 people are at the heart of the organisation and it is recognised that the company has one of the industry`s foremost apprenticeship schemes.
Position: Fire Alarm & Security System Engineer
Location: London, Belgravia
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday (Split Shift). Overtime as and when required.
About the role:
As a result of continued growth NG Bailey require a talented Fire Alarm & Security System Engineer to deliver repair and maintenance services to landmark and prestigious residential properties in the heart of London.
NG Bailey`s Facilities Services division provides operational mechanical and electrical, technical, planned preventative and reactive fabric maintenance to many blue-chip clients. These include national mobile response, manned residential site services, critical services and energy management.
In this role you will be responsible for PPM and Reactive maintenance, your main duties will include:
- Check and inspection of a large range of access systems (BPT, Phone entry CCTV, BIO lock, IP system & Fire Alarms).
- Carry out maintenance tasks in accordance with contract specification.
- Fault finding / equipment adjustments.
- System Installations.
- Interface with specialist sub-contractors.
- Implement QA and H&S procedures.
- Check and inspection of access / security / CCTV / gate services, and associated systems.
- Owing to the nature of estates management all staff undertake general duties which will require multi skilled discipline to carry out work.
- General duties will require multi skilled discipline to carry their work such as relamping luminaires, fault finding to electrical wiring systems, motors, generators, lighting systems, chillers, AHU`s alone with cleaning of foul water systems, foul drains, inspections and repair of all M&E systems such as extract and supply air ductwork systems, plumbing and heating systems.
To be considered for the role of Security Systems Engineer you`ll need:
- Previous experience working as a Security and Access systems Engineer AND / OR Fire Alarm Engineer.
- Extensive knowledge of both open protocol and close protocol systems.
- Good working knowledge of BS5839 (Fire Alarm Regulations).
- Experience of convectional and addressable systems including Gent, Notifier, Advanced, Morley and Kentec.
- Completed some or all FIA training units 1-5.
- Experience of working to NSI Gold accredited work standards.
About their benefits:
Their reward package includes a range of benefits which are amongst the best in their sector and they pay competitive salaries that consider your role and contribution.
When you join them they make sure that you take advantage of what they have to offer you in areas including an industry leading pension scheme; private healthcare; childcare voucher; voluntary benefits; an employee assistance programme; recognition programme; staff discounts on a wide range of products and a competitive annual leave entitlement.
You may have experience of the following: Fire Alarm Engineer, Health and Safety, H&S, Service Engineer, BS5839, FIA, Emergency Light Testing, Service Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Fault Finding, Fire Alarm Technician, Security Systems Engineer, FAI, NSI Gold, Security Access Systems, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications