|Job Ref:||204667889||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Somerset||Address:||Post Code:||BS26||Salary:||£25000 - £45000/annum Package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
I have a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding, civil engineering contractor based in Somerset. They are looking to recruit Quantity Surveyor level candidates to work on a £2m 278 project, works include junctions and access road.
* Cost control, planning, forecasting and estimation
* Valuations - including value engineering and management
* Feasibility studies
* Tender for different sites by required dates
* Receive and action orders, set up valuations and CVR's (Using Microsoft Excel)
* Arrange pre-start meeting with our clients, surveying and production team
* Deal with a constant stream of in-coming calls from site that will need a quick and re-active response
* Liaise with Site Supervisor about the on-going works on site
* Writing reports and preparing documents (plans, contracts, budgets etc.)
The Key Requirements
* Have a relevant qualification, e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying
* Groundworks knowledge
* MS Excel
* CSCS Card
The successful candidate will be confident and competent in all aspects of surveying and be able to work the full start to end process.
You will receive a competitive package including a basic salary of £25,000- £40,000 depending on experience.
The Application Process
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to (url removed)
If this position isn't suitable for you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed)
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business