|Job Ref:||204667870||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£32000 - £37000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
Nicholas Associates Group (Engineering & Technical Division) is recruiting on behalf of a long standing client for a CAD/CAM Manufacturing Engineer to join a rapidly expanding manufacturing organisation based in Sheffield. |
Due to continued growth and investment my client is recruiting a CAD/CAM Manufacturing Engineer. This is a new CNC manufacturing cell and the CAD/CAM Manufacturing Engineer will be instrumental in setting the Machine Shop up. Initial this role will be 'hands on', with the view to then progress into Machine Shop Manager.
* An established manufacturing organisation that is enjoying a sustained period of growth and investment.
* A diverse range of clients and an exciting portfolio of projects.
* A strong reputation within the industry and an employer of choice, offering excellent career progression opportunities.
* To design production machining jigs and fixtures using 3D modelling software.
* To program the CNC code to manufacture the part using the latest CAM software.
* To select and apply suitable cutting tools ensuring efficient manufacturing.
* To implement parts in to production by working closely with the manufacturing team.
* Experience using 3D modelling software
* Experience programming using CAM software
* A good understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
* A production orientated, flexible approach with a strong team ethic
* An ability to work well under pressure, with a keen eye for detail and able to meet production deadlines whilst maintaining the highest quality standards.
Salary & Benefits
* £32,000 - £37,000 depending on experience
* Benefits package
* Free parking
* Career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in the CAD/CAM Manufacturing Engineer role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates (Apply online only).
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)