|Job Ref:||204667845||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£12.00 - £13.00/hour Shift Allowance||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
Nicholas Associates Group (Engineering & Technical Division) is recruiting on behalf of a long standing client for a CNC Programmer/Setter/ Operator to join a rapidly expanding manufacturing organisation based in Sheffield. |
Due to continued growth and investment my client is recruiting a CNC Programmer/Setter/ Operator to work in a brand new CNC manufacturing cell.
Salary: £12.00 - £13.00 Per Hour + Shift Allowance
Shifts: x4 Days (10 Hour Mon - Thurs) x4 Nights (10 Hours Mon - Thurs)
* An established manufacturing organisation that is enjoying a sustained period of growth and investment.
* A diverse range of clients and an exciting portfolio of projects.
* A strong reputation within the industry and an employer of choice, offering excellent career progression opportunities.
* To programme, set and operate 3-Axis Vertical CNC machines with Fanuc and Siemens controls
* Run test programme and quality check.
* Prove out programs at the machine ensuring the highest quality is maintained at all times
* To work to tight tolerances and check your own work
* To work on your own initiative and understand the manufacturing processes
* Apprentice trained in CNC / Mechanical Engineering preferred
* Milling experience
* A strong knowledge of FANUC and Siemens Controls
* Ideally will have worked on 3 Axis Vertical Machining
If you are interested in the CNC Programmer/Setter/ Operator role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates (Apply online only).
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)