|Job Ref:||204667841||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£46000 - £55000/annum car, pension||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
Other Midlands locations will be considered|
You will have overall responsibility for several projects covering the supply and installation of electricity infrastructures and will be required to engage in a range of engineering and consultancy activities associated with the delivery of effective solutions.
As well as our client, you will be working with technical staff, Distribution Network Operators and sub-contractors to meet the project deadlines and customer specifications.
A flexible attitude is essential as you may be asked to undertake other duties to assist in meeting organisational objectives.
* Experience within the electricity power distribution industry and be familiar with its standards, practices and procedures
* Coordinating site activities and ensuring the safety of all involved
* Have a strong understanding of commercial terms and conditions and the impact they will have on project delivery
* Be comfortable working to tight deadlines
* Have good communication skills - verbal and written
* The ability to provide the required level of contract management including liaising with clerical support and senior management in order to maximise income and profit.
* 11/33kV Operational experience - Senior Authorised.
* 33kv commissioning experience
* SMSTS (CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme)
* Project Management qualification such as Prince or equivalent
* Knowledge of Sales and Project Management techniques.
* Working knowledge of Accountancy Procedures and good understanding of a profit & loss account.
* Commercial awareness including contract law and management of risk.
* Demonstrates a strong personal commitment to exceeding standards and have a positive approach to overcoming obstacles.
* Understands the Business and the commercial environment taking account of commercial risk when making decisions