|Job Ref:||204672913||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£10000/month up to £45,000 per annum plus excellent p||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
Control Systems Engineer|
Salary up to £45,000 per annum plus extensive benefits
Due to continued business growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Control Systems Engineer to join an established organisation based in Oxfordshire.
The role will be a full project lifecycle position where the successful individual will be responsible for delivering projects on various client sites both in the UK and overseas.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and implementing hardware and software solutions for clients in line with specifications.
- Delivering the full project lifecycle from: estimating, design, installing and commissioning on time and in budget.
- Designing electrical drawings using CAD packages.
- Programming PLC systems using Siemens S7 systems.
You will ideally be:
- Qualified to HND level in a Software, Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering discipline.
- Experienced in working across a broad spectrum of environment including automation, warehousing and materials handling ideally.
- Capable of programming PLC, HMI and SCADA systems.
- Driven and ambitious to succeed in a challenging role.
- Willing to travel to client sites across the UK (approx. 80% of clients) and overseas (approx. 20% of clients) to undertake installation and commissioning phase of projects.
- Previous exposure to full project lifecycle
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience engineer with experience in automation and systems integration who is looking for the next challenge. This market leading employer has a great portfolio of clients and is going through a period of growth due to winning fantastic new projects.
You will be based in the office for 50% of your time, and will be on site commissioning and installing automation solutions to the end client.
For more information, or to be considered for the opportunity, please contact Holly Farrow at Vantage Consulting on (Apply online only) or email (Email Removed)