|Job Ref:||204672893||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
A Design Engineer is required for long term contract role based in Norwich. The Design positon offers up to £30.00 LTD or Umbrella.|
The suitable Engineer must have a good understanding of mechanical design principles for fabricated, machined, cast and hand assembled products.
Also demonstrable experience using AutoCAD Inventor.
* To design and develop products which meet customer requirements and comply with the appropriate standards.
* To produce detail design solutions and manufacturing drawings from concept designs.
* To design cooling packages by collating correct customer information.
* To be aligned with the Group engineering best practices.
* To produce and meet the metrics or KPI's for the engineering department.
* Tracking projects to ensure on-time, on-budget completion.
* Collate required data from multiple sources to be able to design cooling packages.
* Liaise with key suppliers to ensure accurate and up to date costings are maintained.
* Utilise appropriate tools for sizing of cores, selection of fans and costing of packages, etc.
* Compile Technical Files to support designs.
* Compile and present quotations to customers.
* Cross check designs and quotations from (url removed)ply with the company's ISO9001 quality procedures manual at all times.
* Comply with the compan's EH&S procedures at all times.
* Any other reasonable duties requested by the Engineering Manager.
* Knowledge of engineering standards, CE marking and ATEX (Preferred)
* A good understanding of mechanical design principles for fabricated, machined, cast and hand assembled products.
* Experience within a mechanical engineering environment.
* 3 years experience with using CAD programmes.
* 5 years experience of a busy sales or engineering department.
To apply, please send us a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. If you have any questions on this Design Engineer, please contact or call (Apply online only)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business