|Job Ref:||204672657||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum up to £50,000 per year basic pl||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
Project Manager - Systems Integration|
(up to £50,000 per annum basic plus benefits package)
Due to continued business growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Integration Project Manager to join an established organisation based in Oxfordshire.
The role will be a home-based position, and you will be required to travel to client sites to oversee and manage software and system integration elements of projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working both remotely and on site to oversee the design and delivery of systems integration across multiple projects concurrently.
- Ensuring that projects are running to client specifications, both on time and in budget.
- Being the main point of contact for matters relating to project software.
- Producing Functional Design Specifications bespoke to each project.
- Undertaking internal and customer facing Factory Acceptance Tests.
- Working alongside suppliers and stakeholders to ensure project progress is efficient.
- Managing the software element of project budgets.
You will ideally be:
- Qualified to HND level in a Software, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Experienced in working across a broad spectrum of environment including automation, warehousing and materials handling ideally.
- Qualified in Project Management, however this is not essential.
- Driven and ambitious to succeed in a challenging role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience engineer with a background in Systems Integration who is looking for the next challenge. This market leading employer has a great portfolio of clients and is going through a period of growth due to winning fantastic new projects.
For more information, or to be considered for the opportunity, please contact Holly Farrow at Vantage Consulting on (Apply online only) or email (Email Removed)