|Job Ref:||204667660||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum car||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
We are currently looking for a Automation Systems Integration Manager that will be responsible for ensuring all sub-systems supplied within a materials handling solution are correctly integrated; this involves defining scope, interfaces and testing for all sub-systems and acceptance testing for the overall solution.|
This will be a home based role but due to the responsibility of integrated commissioning and tests on commission the SIM will be expected to work from customer site for approximately 3-6 months towards the end of the project, these site maybe situation in Europe or Worldwide.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
* Degree / HND or equivalent qualification is expected
* Previous design of warehouse management software and / or control systems in the automated materials handling industry is required.
* Proven ability to Project Manage
* Develop / verify specifications produced by others for Factory (FAT) and Site (SAT) Acceptance Tests, Tests on Completion and Performance Tests
Proactive Company Description
Our Automation division is a market leader in this specialist industry with outstanding relationships across the UK.
Proactive's automation team successfully appoint professionals at varying levels of seniority, from hands on engineers through to Management and Director level appointments. With a dedicated team of specialist consultants, we have a successful track record with our clients, partnering with them to cover a wide range of skill sets.
Our focus is purely on the Automation sector - with a specific focus on the following markets:
* Automated warehousing
* Parcel & postal
* Machine building
* Water, waste management & recycling
* Theme parksIf you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Matthew Crate-Fox on (Apply online only) or submit your CV to (url removed). Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £(Apply online only). *T&Cs apply
* I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
* Application Process
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy