|Job Ref:||204670694||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Rugby||Address:||Post Code:||CV21||Salary:||£9 - £11/annum salary rises after 3 months||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
£9.00 p/hour (rising after 13 weeks)
Full UK driving licence essential
8am - 4pm (long hours available)
We have a number of vacancies open for new factory operatives to work within a major engineering client of ours based in Rugby.
These are full time, temp 2 perm assignment which will involve grinding, welding and other production work within a factory environment initially, however after a training period you will be moved up into a mobile maintenance role and expected to perform repair work on sites all over the UK.
Whilst this is physically demanding role working long hours, it's also a very rewarding role as the company will invest time in training you on different processes, machinery, tooling and any safety standards.
Whilst full training will be provided - you must have the following skills / experience:
• Full UK driving licence (absolutely essential due to the nature of the role)
• Physically fit and able to work in all weathers, at heights and possibly in confined spaces.
• Experience working within an outdoors role in preferred.
• Experience performing grinding, welding or other factory production roles.
• Mechanically minded and able to work with technical drawings.
• Motivated, reliable and flexible in your approach to work.
If you're interested in learning a new skill, want to start a career within a niche market and have the skills / experience needed then please apply now. Interviews are being arranged within 48 hours