|Job Ref:||204670568||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
Junior Mechanical design Engineer / Design Engineer|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client, one the markets leading mechanical design and manufacturing companies. They require a Junior Mechanical design Engineer / Design Engineer to join their design team in order to make manufacturing alterations to existing products.
The candidate will be responsible through the whole design process from concept to the final product. You will be communicating with various departments such as machinist, other mechanical design engineers and engineering personnel etc. You will be working alongside other designers and responsible the design manager.
We are looking for a Junior Mechanical design Engineer / Design Engineer who ideally has the following skills.
* Experience in designing electro / mechanical products, assemblies, and mechanisms.
* Experience in drafting.
* Experienced in making manufacturing alterations to the existing mechanical products.
* Looking for someone with a passion for design and inovation.
* Have experience in products that include machined componentry, tolerances, mechanical constructions, and mechanisms.
* It is essential to have experience with 3D CAD systems, such as Solid Works, Solid Edge, I nventa etc.
* Must come from a mechanical biased engineering background.
* Have a minimum qualification of HND/HNC in product design, mechanical engineering or equivalent.
The company have many desirable benefits, which include:-
* There is opportunity for career progression and training to further skills and potential.
* They are a multinational company with premises spread all around the world.
* They have lots of expansion plans, due to lots of business success. Creating many new vibrant opportunities within the company.
* They have a very welcoming culture throughout the company, as they are privately owned.
* The company is also very forward thinking and proactive with their operations, placing them strongly within their market.
For further details, please contact Karl Moon at:
Omega Selection Services, part of Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website (url removed)
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website (url removed).
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy