|Job Ref:||204670414||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£11.00/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
CNC Milling Programmer Required, Derby, £11 Per Hour, Temp to Perm, Previous Experience Essential |
A well established subcontract manufacturer are currently going from strength to strength and due to a positive economical attitude have decided to take on a new CNC Milling Programmer to keep up with their continued growth in Derby.
Are you looking for a CNC Milling Programmer Job in the Derby area? Have you got similar experience?
To be successful in applying for this CNC Milling Programmer role in Derby you will:
- Ideally an Apprentice trained / time served machinist
- It is essential that you are able to Set and Operate CNC Milling
- Experience of Programming Fanuc control is essential
- It would be advantageous to have Siemens system experience
- Have experience working in tight tolerance industries
- Worked in a fast paced production environment where efficiency and quality is key.
- Have a right first time attitude to work and the ability to work with a tight nit group of colleagues
Are you interested in this job?
*** To apply for this fantastic CNC Milling Programmer Job in Derby please take advantage now by calling Kyle Hardcastle at Hays on (Apply online only) or simply click below to apply now ***
* Are you an experienced engineer? Are you looking for a position in the following skilled sectors: CNC, Welders, Fabricators, Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Management, Technical, QA, Design & CAD?