|Job Ref:||204670375||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum upto £40k basic plus bonus||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
Our client is looking for an Electrical Estimator with a passion and enthusiasm to join their growing business. |
A highly successful, customer focused, independent electrical contractor based in Birmingham working in commercial, public and industrial sectors.
The successful Electrical Estimator will be responsible for starting a new electrical estimating section within the business taking over from in-house estimating. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual to head up their own department to build over the coming years.
The successful candidate will receive a salary and bonus correlated to the work they secure for the business. The business currently price projects up to the value of £400K with the intention to grow from this level.
If you want an opportunity to run your own department with an ambitious employer then this is the role for you.
You will be responsible for securing work for a team of contract managers and have sound commercial awareness. The company has existing clients, however you will build on this and you would require to demonstrate that you are able to bring new clients to the business to help its growth over the next few years.
• Experience of Estimating Software such as Luckins or similar
• 17th Edition latest amendment wiring regulations certification
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
• Pass a full Enhanced CRB Check
• Clean Driving License
• Salary £30,000 - £40,000
• Bonus based on performance (£3K - £5K)
• Great environment and culture to work in
• Other Benefits to suit your individual needs, to be discussed
• Freedom to contribute to decisions in the company strategy