|Job Ref:||204670338||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
As one of the UK's leading independent providers of business security systems, AlertSystems are dedicated to providing excellent products along with customer care to organisations seeking high quality business security systems and business alarms. We offer a wide range of solutions, including High Definition CCTV cameras and monitored alarm systems. |
Due to continued growth the following vacancy is available:-
TRAINEE ALARM/CCTV ENGINEER, NORTHAMPTON - IDEALLY CANDIDATES WILL LIVE IN OR NEAR BRIXWORTH
The job -
- Permanent, full time position.
- 40 hours a week Monday-Friday + weekly overtime.
- Duties include assisting our engineers on commercial sites with the installation of alarms, CCTV and access control systems.
- Working outside in all weathers.
- Might have achieved (or are working towards) an Electrical Installation qualification (City & Guilds or BTEC for example).
- Should be willing to undertake on-site training from our experienced engineers.
- Will be reliable and eager to learn.
AlertSystems offers -
- On target earnings up to £16k-18k p.a. in year one (includes overtime & bonus).
- Workplace pension.
- 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday + overtime.
- 20 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays.
- Workwear & PPE.
- On the job training.
A great opportunity to join an established successful business where people matter.