|Job Ref:||204670266||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£9 - £11/hour Overtime Paid at 1 1/2||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
We are seeking an experienced CNC Setter / Operator to join our team on a permanent basis.|
You will be working on Haas and Mazak Machining centres in a small/medium batch production environment.
Working 39Hrs, Mon-Thurs 07:30-16:00 Fri 07:30-15:00. Overtime will be expected when required.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
Job Responsibilities / Tasks:
- To set and operate production CNC Milling Machines;
- To ensure quality requirements and checks, using appropriate measuring equipment are carried out as required;
- To ensure all required paperwork/labels are correctly completed and filed as necessary;
- To carry out Preventive Maintenance on machines;
- To work as part of team;
- To ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the company's quality requirements;
- Keep working area clean at all times;
- Any other duties as required;
Job Purpose / Objectives:
- To produce parts in accordance with route cards and technical drawings
- Ensure all parts are produced to schedule requirements and quality standards.
- Work in adherence to the departmental procedures to achieve best in class service and maintain company quality procedures