|Job Ref:||204670252||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
My renewable energy client are looking for a Maintenance Management System (MMS) Administrator. The right candidate must have the following skills:|
• Must have appreciation of engineering, working with landfill gas engines and associated plant with a proven commitment to safety, managing safe systems of work, championing site safety rules and issuing permits.
• Desirable previous experience of working with / running electronic Maintenance Management Systems such as Pronto or Maximo.
• A proven ability to operate in a climate of continuous improvement and work in a highly focused team.
• Flexible attitude to varying requirements to suit the business needs.
• Have excellent communication and planning skills and an ability to liaise with both internal and external parties in an effective manner.
• Maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders and customers
• Must be able to lead by example and motivate co-workers in the correct use of MMS.
• An individual who is self-motivated, results driven and demonstrates attention to detail
• Computer literate, able to use MS Word, Excel, Power Point and SharePoint.
You will be Reporting to the Maintenance Manager the MMS Administrator provides the key skills, technical knowledge and experience to help the business service & maintain its assets to an appropriate standard and at a reasonable cost in order for it to deliver the desired generation targets.
The MMS Administrator is responsible for ensuring that relevant assets are registered and their details are correctly inputted and aligned within our Pronto MMS system to ensure the assets are serviced/overhauled and maintained at the correct time.
Once trained in Pronto system, as the MMS Administrator will be expected to provide Pronto training to staff and long term contractors to ensure that the work carried out is captured on Pronto and records are kept up to date. Company SPIRIT values are observed at all times