|Job Ref:||204670159||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£23500 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
£23,500 - £25,000
My client is a well established Coach and Bus company covering Leicester and surrounding areas, offering coaches and double decker buses for private hire.
Due to increasing workloads they are actively looking to recruit an experienced PSV mechanic to join them at their depot in Leicester maintaining a fleet of 26 new and old vehicles.
- Maintenance , repair and servicing of all PSV vehicles
- Diagnose all mechanical faults
- Adhere to all VOSA requirements
- Ensure all jobs are completed correctly and deadlines are met
- Ensure you are keeping in line with all Health & Safety procedures
Skills and Experience
- Actively working as a bus mechanic
- NVQ Level 3
- City & Guilds
- Have own tools
- Flexibility with working hours to meet company needs
If you`re interested in hearing more or wish to apply, ideally email me a copy of your current CV or call me today on (Apply online only) asking for Katie Hayhurst