|Job Ref:||204670064||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Market Drayton||Address:||Post Code:||TF9||Salary:||£34000 - £35000/annum Overtime + Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS x 2|
FOOD MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
MARKET DRAYTON - SHROPSHIRE
£35,270 + Overtime (1.5x) + Pension + 24 Days Holiday
4on4off Rotating Continental Shift Pattern, 7-7
Due to an increase in market share and investment, a Market leading Food Manufacturing company with multiple sites on a UK Wide basis is seeking to bolster their Maintenance Engineering team with the appointment of a Maintenance Engineer.
Manufacturing and Packaging an array of products from their site in Market Drayton, this business supplies into a number of the major supermarkets including ASDA, M&S and Sainsbury's.
This opportunity offers great security and stability in the current economic climate. With progressive training and development these roles allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team.
* Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance Support for all Process Machinery On-Site.
* Working on a Variety of High Speed Industrial Process Equipment including Conveyors, Weighers, Packaging Equipment, Case Packers.
* Involvement in Project Work and New Line Installations
* Mechanical / Electrical Breakdowns and Repair
* Reporting into the Engineering Shift Manager
* Working within a Skilled Team of Engineers Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineers
Skills and Qualifications
* Mechanical / Electrical Maintenance Engineering Background
* Engineering Related Qualifications
* Strong Fault Finding Ability
* Any Manufacturing Industry Experience
* Ability to work well within a team environment
As a business our client is a market leader in food production and distribution across the whole of the UK with numerous sites. With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to James Clarke or call for a confidential discussion on (Apply online only)
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering