|Job Ref:||204670026||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum excellent package/benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
Business Development Manager - Mining|
Our client, global supplier of integrated electrical systems and services across the global Mining industry is experiencing a very exciting period of growth with significant commercial opportunities and is looking for an entrepreneurial Business Development Manager to increase the company's international Market presence.
You will be establishing new accounts, establishing plans and strategies to expand the customer base. The key objective of the role is to drive the product and service sales with an ambitious yet rewarding vision for growth.
We are looking for an experienced and proactive Business Development Manager with an already established International network within the Mining Industry. They are currently supplying solution equipment in mines in Asia, Europe, etc. It is a plus if you have developed new opportunities in the USA, South Africa, Australia, India, Turkey or Poland.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position. The Business development Manager will be based in the UK, working from home most of the time, with regular international travel.
The Business Development Manager must have:
* Electrical Qualifications and understanding of Electrical Engineering and power supply applied to Mining.
* A track record in new business development including key customer relationship development and negotiation and increasing profitable sales
* Experience in challenging and hazardous environments across the global Mining industry for both, underground and surface mines.
* Create and maintain multicultural client relationships.
* Result oriented / Target driven
* Persuasive with good negotiating and communications skills
* Proactive, passionate and self-motivated
* Commercial and Financial Proficiency
* Ability to travel internationally regularly
If you are an experienced Business Development Manager with excellent understanding of Electrical Engineering and power supply applied to Mining and a well-established Global network within the Mining Industry and eligible to live and work in the UK apply to this exciting opportunity