|Job Ref:||204670018||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Towcester||Address:||Post Code:||NN12||Salary:||£21000 - £23000/annum excellent package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
Administration Assistant Towcester Northants|
Salary £21000-£23000 plus excellent benefits package
We have an excellent opportunity for someone to join an exceptionally successful organization.
To provide administrative support to management team and the wider team in general.
• Diary management, schedule, arrange and assist with organising meetings on and off site.
• Provide assistance and arrangements with all aspects of required travel, flights, hotels, car hire , and travel visas, both UK and International.
• Apportion travel costs to relevant Cost Centres.
• Maintain accurate and up to date records of employees' personal details, eg. driving licences, passports.
• Provide assistance in respect of all travel arrangements and visits employees, customers and suppliers
• Manage all aspects of raising, logging and monitoring Purchase Requisitions, supporting individuals where appropriate for Operations, Supply Chain, Maintenance, Finance
• Responsible for stationery stock management for the site
• Manage the processing of employees' expenses
• Organise and manage events on and off site
• Maintain accurate and up to date records of Tenant Agreements
• Note taking at meetings
• Compiling Timesheets for R & D costings
• Maintain accounts of travel spending on European Projects.
• Provide general day to day support and assistance across the site
• Good knowledge of company operations, structure, policies and procedures
• Computer literacy e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, plus a basic knowledge of SAP.
• Ability to engage professionally with employees at all levels in the company
• Good Teamwork and Collaboration skills
• Knowledge of some form of note taking.
• Be able to exercise discretion and confidentiality
• Ability to make exercise judgement and make decisions based on company policies and procedures
• Excellent organisational skills
• Be adaptable and willing to undertake reasonable duties outside the job description
• At least two years' experience in administration or similar role.
• Experience of handling information of a highly confidential and critical nature