|Job Ref:||204669910||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wrexham||Address:||Post Code:||LL13||Salary:||£32000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
Electrically biased maintenance engineer - Wrexham - £33k|
This is an exciting period for my client who are a market leader within FMCG/Manufacturing
For their Manufacturing Facility facility based in Wrexham and as a result of their continued expansion I am looking to recruit:
2 x Shift Engineer (Electrical Bias) :
Qualifications / Skills Required:
• Qualification in Manufacturing Excellence.
• Recognised skilled apprenticeship or Equivalent.
• Excellent fault finding skills.
• Knowledge of Multi Head Weighing systems.
• Knowledge of Vertical Form Bagging machines.
• Knowledge of robotic packing and palletising systems.
• Computer / PC skills.
• Proactive approach to preventative maintenance.
• A "can-do" mentality.
• Familiarisation of modern manufacturing methods i.e. Lean Six Sigma, TPM, 5S, Kaizen.
• A Flexible approach to working patterns including working additional hours to meet business needs.
• I.E.E. 17th Edition wiring regulations.
• Broad experience of PLC systems and communications.
• Working Knowledge of Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems.
• Experience of different types of welding practises.
• Experience of complex packaging machinery.
• Experience of site utility plant i.e. Air compressors, Effluent treatment plants.
Immediate interviews available.
Please contact me ASAP