|Job Ref:||204669864||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Aylesbury||Address:||Post Code:||HP20||Salary:||£16575 - £17550/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
Are you an experienced mechanical fitter/assembler looking to secure a permanent position within an established engineering company? |
Do you have experience working within a manufacturing or production facility?
If you're answering yes to these questions, then you may have just found the job and the company you've been looking for!
We are a market leader within our industry, seeking an experienced mechanical fitter/assembler to join our skilled team of engineers.
The successful mechanical fitter/assembler will have the following duties:
- Working in accordance with the in house ISO 9001 QA system
- Working as a part of the Fitting department team in for filling the job requirements.
- Carry out the dismantling cleaning and fitting together of various types of
- Refurbished Heat Exchangers etc
- Carry out the fitting together of various new types of Heat Exchangers i.e.
- Charge Air Coolers, Motor coolers, Hydrogen coolers & Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers etc
- Completing and signing Works Tickets & applicable QA Plans for the completed tasks as instructed.
- Carry out in house & on various sites in the UK & abroad fitting activities when possibly required.
- Carry out general tasks when required etc.
- Carry out pressure testing of Heat Exchangers
What's in it for you?
Working for a market leader with excellent training
Potential growth opportunities in the future
The mechanical fitter/assembler will be working on either the morning shift of 6am to 2pm or the late shift of 2pm to 10pm.
If you have the drive to progress your career and assist with the growth of our company then we want to hear from you today and if successful we will call you directly within 7 days
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003