|Job Ref:||204669836||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oldham||Address:||Post Code:||OL4||Salary:||£1 - £100000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
A Test Engineer is required for a World Leading Engineering Company based in the UK.|
Job: Test Engineer
Salary: Very competitive Salary, Excellent Company Benefits, Exceptional career Prospects
As the successful Test Engineer you will have the following knowledge and experience:-
* 1. Test product as required, ensuring the achievement of the required delivery targets
2. Diagnose failed assemblies to both sub-assembly and to component level.
3. Set up test equipment and software
4. Complete test records, both manually or electronically as determined by the test procedures.
5. When required, manage activities of Test Technicians/ Semi-Skilled Technicians responsible for testing of products on your assigned projects.
6. Produce or assist in production of test documentation as required for both new and existing products.
7. Provide first line support/ maintenance with test equipment and work with the test development team to identify and implement improvements
8. Interface confidently within FTL and with our sister company, customers and suppliers at a technical level, during new product introduction and throughout the product lifecycle.
9. Be willing to continue learning and be prepared to undertake training as required on both products and test equipment.
10. Be prepared to work outside of normal hours occasionally, to support the needs of the business.
11. Be prepared to travel both locally and internationally from time to time, to undertake training or to provide technical support to suppliers/ customers.
12. Have a flexible attitude and be proactive in adding value across the business.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
For further information please contact Ian John at Turnkey Recruitment Solutions on (Apply online only)