|Job Ref:||204669695||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£50000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
PROJECT PROCUREMENT MANAGER|
Up to £50,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Procurement Manager on behalf of our client an industry leading sustainability company.
Based out of their offices in Birmingham you may be required to do some travelling nationally and internationally.
As Procurement Manager you will be responsible for whole project procurement the sourcing of a wide range of goods and services as well as managing relationships with stakeholders.
You will work closely with suppliers and Quantity Surveyors in the establishment of subcontract terms as well as deliver significant procurement related benefits whilst ensuring supplier performance.
Ideally you will be familiar with working within the water industry but this is not essential.
Duties to include;
* Whole project procurement
* Working with the project team members to produce the goods and services necessary
* Manage supplier relationships
* Ensuring smooth flow of information between tendering and projects and report on any variance between tendering target budgets and project costs
* Work closely with project team members to procure goods and services
* Attend project risk reviews from tender handover to completion
* Preparation of monthly reports
* Resolve disputes with suppliers
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum (Experience dependant) and also benefit from company car allowance, private healthcare and Pension scheme.
To apply for this role please send your most recent CV or call Kim on (Apply online only)
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK