|Job Ref:||204669671||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Lincolnshire||Address:||Post Code:||LN13||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
Oil Heating Surveyor|
We are looking for an Oil Heating Surveyor to carry out boiler surveys for new and replacement systems across Peterborough and Lincolnshire.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
• Carry out central heating and boiler surveys for new and replacement systems. Your job is to help the customer realise the perfect system for their home and budget.
•Effectively communicate the job to the engineers, including potential challenges and estimated time for completion of the job.
• Provide the customer with a thorough understanding of the product we will be supplying to them and the reasons why the chosen solution fits their needs best.
• Explain the process of the job to the customer and the estimated period of disruption.
• Complete all paperwork in line with company procedures.
• Flexible working hours, including occasional working away based on customer demand.
• Oil experience essential
• Experience in the sale of heating systems with a proven track record in sales
• Experience in the design of domestic Oil and gas and central heating installations.
• Knowledge of health and safety legislation, including workplace risk assessments