|Job Ref:||204669450||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tyne & Wear||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
Quality Assurance Engineer|
Tyne & Wear
Job ref: JH/36226
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Our client is a manufacturer of automotive plastic moulded components who are seeking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to project manage the quality department activities.
To plan and execute all Quality development tasks during the part development process.
Candidate's Main duties:
• Project manage the quality department activities during product development from trial phase to mass production.
• PPAP, gauge design and manufacture, part measurement and testing and supplier part approval.
• Concern investigation and resolution
• Production support for in-house, customer and supplier concerns.
• Liaise with personnel at all levels to provide advice, training and Quality performance feedback.
• Liaise with various departments within our customer(s).
• Liaise with the supplier base and internal SQA Engineer.
• To carry out proactive concern investigation/analysis, and to recommend and co-ordinate all corrective action activity with the relevant departments/customer.
• Take an active role in the maintenance of ISO/TS 1649.
May be required to:
• Support development in Japan.
• Visit supplier at short notice.
• Switch job role for department flexibility.
• Overtime may be required as the business demands.
Health and Safety
• To comply with the company's Health and Safety at Work Policy.
• To ensure all visitors to the department comply with the company's Health and Safety Policy
The ideal candidate will offer the following skills and attributes:
• Automotive knowledge in a QA Engineering role.
• ISO/TS 16949
• Practical knowledge of MSA, SPC, PPAP
• Good working knowledge of problem solving techniques
• Knowledge of Automotive Design/Engineering specifications
• Experience in the operation of CMM
• A good practical knowledge of Microsoft office tools
• Good written, verbal communication skills
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Able to work on own initiative and within a team
• Able to travel within the UK and abroad
• Must not be colour blind
• Working in a Tier 1 supplier to Automotive OEM
• Minimum ONC/HNC in a Engineering discipline
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Ltd - Celebrating 40 Successful Years of UK and International Recruitment and HR Services
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY - ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Visit us at the following exhibitions in 2016 and 2017: FachPack, K 2016, Arabplast, Plastteknik, Interpack, fip Solutions, PDM, Kunststoffen, Interplas, Fakuma
Follow us on: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+,Blogger, Pinterest -
Member of: British Plastics Federation Business Support Network; The Packaging Federation; Society of Plastic Engineers