|Job Ref:||204669400||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Banbury||Address:||Post Code:||OX16||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
Prodrive Advanced Technology (AT) operates across a wide range of industries including automotive, defence, marine and renewable energy. We specialise in the design, development and integration of electromechanical control systems, and mechanical system architectures for vehicles and other applications.|
Applications range from high performance supercars and ultra-luxury passenger vehicles to the very latest in electric vehicle technology and government funded research programmes.
We operate from problem identification, root cause or requirement, into concept definition and sign off, all the way through to production release. Within these phases we deploy concept design, then detailed design including manufacturing considerations.
As electrical systems engineer you will support the design and delivery of solutions for the electrical and vehicle integration aspects of engineering projects undertaken for clients by Prodrive Advanced Technology.
* Design of vehicle electrical systems
* Interfacing to vehicle networks (e.g. CAN)
* Validation of vehicle electrical systems
* Preparation of electrical circuit schematics
* Design of vehicle harnesses
* Specification and selection of electrical components including sensors, connectors and actuators
* Testing and evaluation of electrical components
* Integration of components and systems onto existing vehicle systems.
* BOM preparation and liaison with component and wiring harness suppliers
missioning and fault finding of vehicle electrical systems
Ideal Candidate :
* Have a degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Automotive Technology or a related subject
* Be able to liaise with technicians and junior engineers
* Have industry experience within an electrical team environment
* Understand vehicle networks and associated tools (NA and CANalyzer)
* Have an ability to diagnose and correct vehicle electrical problems including network interface issues
* Be CAD proficient (preferably VeSys) able to produce electrical schematics
Prodrive is one of the world's largest and most successful motorsport and technology businesses. We employ more than 500 staff at across two locations, our new headquarters which are located in Banbury and our composites manufacturing facility in Milton Keynes