|Job Ref:||204669291||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£10 - £12/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
Ford & Stanley are currently recruiting Fabricator / Welders for a well-respected engineering firm, who deliver innovative solutions across the rail and engineering sectors.
Rail experience is not essential for this role. Ford & Stanley are actively looking for candidates from a wide range of industries including aerospace and general manufacturing; however previous experience in TIG welding / fabrication on aluminium is essential.
* Responsible for the fabrication and welding of aluminium components
* Corrosion repair / overhaul of rolling stock vehicles
* Understand, interpret and work from technical engineering drawings
Skills, experience and qualifications
* Previous fabrication or thin gauge welding experience is essential
* Knowledge of health and safety regulations and maintaining a safe working environment
* Ability to work under minimal supervision and to deadlines
* A clear eye for detail
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. On offer is a very attractive benefits package with overtime rates available. Get in touch