|Job Ref:||204669279||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worcester||Address:||Post Code:||WR1||Salary:||£34 - £36/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
Are you a Chartered Structural Engineer and looking to work with growing multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy that have recently been awarded long term contracts and can offer excellent career development and senior status within the business? |
The company are an integrated building design business with a dynamic multi-disciplinary team comprising architecture, landscape architecture, master planning, structural and civil engineering, building services, interior design, all working together at the forefront of Building Information Modelling (BIM).
With a recent major acquisition the company have now been awarded major MOD contracts and are looking to develop a strong team of Structural Engineers to grow with the business and form a new function.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and work within a growing and successful multi-disciplinary consultancy.
• Senior Structural Engineer, Chartered or with a view to become Chartered.
• Competent with calculations in common materials (timber/concrete/steel/masonry)
• Must be familiar with the Eurocodes
• Must be a team player and have initiative to work alone
• Taking lead from associate and technical lead
• CEng in civil/structural engineering or a first degree in a related discipline
• Chartered Membership or Associate Membership of the ICE or IStructE
• Must have major concrete experience
Keywords: Structural, Engineer, Structural Engineer, Chartered, Senior Structural Engineer, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Building Services, Infrastructure, Transportation, Nuclear, Energy, Industrial, Building Services Engineering, Ceng, Meng, Istructe