|Job Ref:||204669213||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northumberland||City:||AMBLE||Address:||Post Code:||NE65||Salary:||£25000/annum plus holidays, pension||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
Are you an experienced CAD operator looking for a new exciting opportunity near Amble Northumberland?|
Due to our clients expanding successful reputation and growth in Business they are looking to recruit an experienced CAD technician to join their growing team. Working within a fast paced environment, the successful candidate will report directly to the managing director and work closely with the design team. This is an extremely interesting and varied role which is a permanent opportunity for the successful candidate.
The primary function of this role is to have the ability to convert any technical concept and catering solution into concise drawings using CAD facilities. Any drawings produced, will be used to assist
production through to installation. Therefore, these must meet high quality, measureable standards in terms of time and quantity. Other duties involved in this task are as outlined below:
Main duties will include:
• Liaise with internal and external customers to ascertain their needs prior to conversion into the required CAD drawings.
• Be able to interpret technical requests into drawings in readiness for manufacturing output.
• Work closely with the Production staff, assisting with any troubleshooting or new developments.
• Become an integral player in the design and development of existing catering equipment solution and services provided.
• Assist with any other duties as required by the business in line with your skill set and experience.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Must possess AutoCAD 2D & 3D experience and be qualified to City and Guilds standard or equivalent.
• Experienced in using Autodesk Inventor, metal work and flat patterning is an advantage along with knowledge
of RADAN software.
• Must be able to work equally as well as part of a team or on your own.
• Possess excellent organisational and interpersonal skills. This role will involve liaising with a variety of
stakeholders within the business including internal staff, customers, suppliers and Senior Management within
the Unitech Industries Group.
• Be able to agree and meet reasonable time scales for the work required.
• Pay attention to detail and quality with a continuous improvement mind set and ability to multi task.
What we offer in return:
• Salary is negotiable dependant on qualifications and experience.
• Full time, permanent contract.
• 28 days holiday (inclusive of annual, bank/public days).
• Access to a contributory company pension scheme, employer contribution of 3%, rising to 4