Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-12514||Employer:||Golder Associates||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||New Zealand||City:||Auckland||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 05:02|
Intermediate or Senior Planner|
Job ID: 2016-12514
Area of Interest: EN - Planning, Design and Project Management
Job Type: Full Time
# of Positions: 1
Education (Minimum): Bachelor Degree
Posted Date: 9/21/2016
Intermediate or Senior Planner
Full time - Auckland based
We are currently seeking a qualified planner to join our Planning Team at Golder Associates. The opportunity would be ideal for an experienced planner who wants to be involved in high profile projects across a varied client base throughout New Zealand.
The role is based in Auckland and would suit a planner with local New Zealand planning experience.
Golder Associates has a strong health, safety and environmental culture and we take pride in our ability to offer challenging roles and a multitude of opportunities.
With Golder Associates, you will gain the advantage of working within a professional environment, alongside highly skilled colleagues who are committed to our company being a leader in our field.
The Planning Team works on significant projects throughout New Zealand which may require occasional travel throughout New Zealand.
The key responsibilities that you will have in this rewarding role include:
* Providing and contributing to planning, environmental and other related investigations and written reports.
* Preparing assessments of effects on the environment.
* Preparing and presenting evidence at resource management hearings.
* Maintaining a strong client focus and developing new business.
You will possess the following skills and attributes:
* Membership of the New Zealand Planning Institute.
* Demonstrable and relevant local New Zealand planning experience.
* Experience in reviewing and understanding technical and scientific reports and applying this in a planning role.
* The ability to liaise with clients, local and regional authorities and internal/external groups.
* Client focused and strong business development aptitude.
* Excellent communication skills.
* A willing 'can do' attitude and ability to work as part of a team.
Our staff benefit from:
* Ongoing professional development opportunities and support of personal growth.
* Offer a competitive remuneration package.
* Gain the advantage of working with highly skilled scientists, project managers, technical specialists and engineers who are committed to our company being the best in its field.
* A passionate and supportive team environment.
* Modern office near Takapuna beach.
As a global, employee-owned organisation with over 50 years of experience, Golder Associates (Golder) is driven by our purpose to engineer earth's development while preserving earth's integrity. From more than 165 offices worldwide, our over 6,500 employees deliver solutions that help our clients achieve their sustainable development goals by providing a wide range of independent consulting, design and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment and energy.
Create your own career pathways while working with some of the best in your field, on some of New Zealand's largest projects.
Sounds like you? Apply via our website NA
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Interested in this opportunity? Would you like to update your resume/CV first? Click here and login at the bottom of the screen.
Back to Start Page
Software Powered by iCIMS