Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||MAN00654||Employer:||GHD Pty Ltd||Country:||Philippines||City:||Manila||Address:||Post Date:||01/10/2016 05:02|
With more than 8500 people across five continents and the Pacific region, GHD is one of the world's leading engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services companies. Committed to the success of our clients and the communities in which we operate, we have an ongoing requirement for high-calibre professionals to join our connected global network.|
We currently have opportunities for experienced Process Engineer to join our Water Resources and Planning team.
Ideally you will have:
• Chemical engineering qualification, licensed status preferred
• More than 5 years' experience in water and / or wastewater systems and treatment (preferably 10-100 MLD )
• Good working knowledge and understanding of local standards, codes, and accepted practices. Knowledge of International standards will be an advantage.
• Demonstrated ability in project management and experience working in a professional consulting environment
• Excellent writing and communication skills and ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
We offer a competitive salary packages based on qualifications, skills and experience. Along with personal and professional development, we also offer a number of employee benefits such as flexible working hours, medical / life insurances, employee recognition programs, etc.
To apply, please submit your resume via the link below.
Note: Candidates must be a Filipino citizen or have the right to work in the Philippines.