Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||BRI01722||Employer:||GHD Pty Ltd||Country:||Australia||County/State:||Queensland||City:||Brisbane||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 05:02|
GHD is one of the world's leading engineering, architecture and environmental consulting companies. Wholly-owned by its people, GHD is focused exclusively on client success. Our network of 8000 professionals collaborate to deliver sustainable outcomes to communities and clients in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. |
To improve client service, GHD is implementing SharePoint 2013 globally, and as a result is seeking an experienced SharePoint Administrator to join our skilled Information Services team in Brisbane.
This role will provide an opportunity for an individual with extensive SharePoint experience in a global business environment to work with the project team to design, develop, customise, and integrate enterprise-wide business solutions.
Core responsibilities include:
• Manage operations of the SharePoint 2013 platform including installations, configuration, health assessments and monitoring.
• Work with key infrastructure personnel to continuously improve the availability and health of the SharePoint 2013 platform.
• Provide guidance and advice to the project team relating to SharePoint applications and Infrastructure.
• Provide level 3 SharePoint support to the business and other support personnel.
• Contribute and adhere to change management, governance, policies and procedures to ensure the SharePoint environment is consistent with our business goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements
Ideally you will have:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
• 4 years administering SharePoint. Ideally 3 years administering SharePoint 2013 (Mandatory).
• Experience with designing and implementing SharePoint 2013 environments within a global company.
• Advance troubleshooting and problem solving of SharePoint and service applications.
• Development experience of PowerShell scripts (Mandatory).
GHD offers a professional and friendly culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity. We also provide attractive career and lifestyle options including flexible leave arrangements, purchase of additional leave, an active social club, and professional development through the GHD Business School.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your covering letter and resume via the link below. For further information please contact Maree Courts on 07 3316 3000.
Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted for this position.