Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||LON278||Employer:||Spencer Ogden Ltd||Industry:||Environmental||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Germany||City:||Bremerhaven||Address:||Post Date:||22/09/2016 19:09|
Our client, a market leader in the Wind Energy industry, are looking to bring on a highly skilled Team Leader / Lead Installation Technician across several onshore Wind Farms. Based in their Bremerhaven office in Germany, you will be responsible for guiding and leading a team of technicians across all onshore Wind Farms. In order to be the successful candidate you will need at least 2 years' experience of Team Leadership and have extensive experience with Enercon wind turbines. This role will offer unrivalled career development and will help progress the successful applicant's personal progression. |
As Team Leader / Lead Installation Technician you will be travelling around the Onshore German Wind sites co-ordinating contractor needs, reporting, maintaining and fault finding all turbines across the site.
Team Leader / Lead Installation Technician responsibilities;
* Leading a team of 10 and co-ordinating/organising all requirements on site
* Delivery of operation, service and maintenance work in accordance with contracts - to meet targets in quality or work, turbine performance and customer satisfaction
* Team work and clear communication - working in a small team to deliver service and maintenance including, field training of other wind turbine service technicians
* Supervise construction and balance of plant work
* Oversee construction works of turbines, civil and site electrical systems and sub-contractors.
Electrician / Electrical Engineer desired experience;
* Engineering Degree (Mechanical/electrical)
* Have in-depth knowledge and experience of safe systems of work
* 3-4 years' experience working with and maintaining Enercon Wind Turbines
* Must be Customer Focused, trustworthy with integrity, who strives for excellence, high quality of work
* GWO Standards + certifications
* Experience with maintenance schedules
* G41 / G25 medical examinations
This particular team pride themselves on their quality of work, delivering integral maintenance, repairs and world class servicing. A hard working proactive, motivated and resourceful Team Player is needed in this challenging and exciting new position.
For more information about this role please contact our London office