Reporting to the Senior Marketing Co-ordinator , the Digital Marketing Co-ordinator will assist in developing, maintaining and evolving the digital marketing strategy for Morson Group and its subsidiary companies.|
The Digital Marketing Co-ordinator is responsible for driving digital marketing innovation across the Morson Group. Responsibility for implementing optimised best practise digital marketing campaigns for the Group alongside creating a range of offline collateral.
- To help carry out the existing digital marketing strategy for Morson.
- Create SEO optimised content for our website.
- Analayse and report on all digital activity using analytics suite.
- Create, curate, and manage published content (images, video and written).
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Design, and create graphics for assigned sectors.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Testing and metrics.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising campaigns.
- Support the rest of the marketing team with other marketing duties as an when required
Our employees are our most important asset, being the drivers of profitability, growth and performance within the business. If you choose a career with Morson you will benefit from a strong support network that offers learning and development opportunities, encourages career progression. We offer a competitive salary and bonus package, a great working environment and the opportunity to constantly develop your career and industry knowledge.
- To communicate effectively with the Senior Marketing Co-ordinator, ensuring they are kept informed of all marketing activity.
- To build trust, value others, foster innovation, focus on delivery to 'customers', collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.